About the Suggestions category

Help improve RadSystems, Request new features, suggest new ideas. This category will help the system developer to get a fair idea of the feature users really wants to see.

• This category is for suggesting features.

• Here you have the option of suggesting features you will like to see in Radsystems.

• Topics in this category should generally contain feature requests for Radsystems.

I think it should have this option it helps a lot this

1 Like

I really hope phprad or radsystem should start implementing plugin/module install.The reason for me not using radsystem is the my system too slow generate file and always fail produce proper database file and need keep sync database again to regenerate. If implement plugin way…at least we no need keep generate all file. We can split the project or reuse back module that already generated. Maybe by doing this way radsystem or everyone can sell or share for learning purpose. And one more thing is for mobile application…if posible make mobile app that support offline and online mode using sqlite. That all…thank you and happy coding guys…:v::grin::grin:

Hello and good day
Thanks for your good program
As a user, it is suggested to add more features to the program, including Django-js-Bootstrap
react