Assign specific timezone to project

Hi. I am new to using RadSystems (Laravel, Quasar) and have searched for information but have not been able to find it, if any. In the Add page I have a datetime field, which I want to start with the current date and time, but I have not been able to change the timezone, since it always gives me the default value in UTC and not in America/Los_Angeles. In fact, I define in Global Settins timezone America/XXXX and create a new project and it doesn’t work for me.
Any suggestion?
Thanks in advance

I have found a solution to my problem, but I don’t know if it is the right way to get what I want.

I have modified the utils.js file as follows:

},
dateTimeNow() {
// return new Date().toISOString().slice(0, 19).replace(‘T’, ’ ');

var tzoffset = (new Date()).getTimezoneOffset() * 60000; //offset in milliseconds
return new Date(Date.now() - tzoffset).toISOString().slice(0, 19).replace(‘T’, ’ ');
},
timeNow() {

With that I get the correct default value for a field type datetime when I specify the default value to --utils.dateTimeNow()–

Apart from not knowing if what I’m doing is correct, that I should implement it in the other calculations with dates, I don’t know if modifying the utils.js file is appropriate.

Isn’t there a way I can define custom functions or methods that I can then call from RadSystems? Something like global functions? If this is possible, it would be better because then I could create and call my own functions without having to modify the code that RadSystems itself generates.

As I indicated at the beginning, I have looked for information but there is not much or, at least, I have not been able to find it.

So, any comments, suggestions or links to more information?

What project type is this, and what folder did you find the function?

The project is Laravel-Quasar type and the utils.js file that I modified is in the project path already published in localhost:8050 which in my case is C:\RadSystems\PHPRad VUE Projects\mytest\frontend\src

I also saw that the utils.js “master” file is in the RadSystems install location (something like C:\Program Files (x86)\RadSystems\Components\vue\frontend-quasar\app\src) but I didn’t modify this archive until I have a little more information or recommendations.

For now, that is the best way to go about it since Radsystems Studio hardly modifies that file.