Cannot render subview in its page

Hi All,

grid suddenly disappeared from a List page and no way to add it again. Any way to reset the page at default value or fix it?

RedundancyError

Thanks.

Regards.

Massimo

There is no way to reset it.

Therefore?

I have a way to recreate the page or i need to recreate all the project from scratch losing all the work done?

Thanks.

Regards.

Massimo

You have to recreate the project.

So, please let me to understand fine because, sorry for this, but seems to be incredible…

I trying your product, worked more than 6 hours in a project with a lot of change and customization, dozen of tables and page… and totally lost all my work?

Seems to be a very nice way to begin our trial of your product…

I hope I have misunderstood …

Thanks.

Regards.

Massimo

If you delete the main page component from a page in Page Design, you cannot restore it. You will have to continue with the project like that or recreate the project.

WillWin,

based on our tests, i cannot remove the main page component from a page, because if i try to do this action i will find the delete option disabled.

So, please help me to understand how i deleted it so that i can avoid this in the future.

If you add that the project is saved “automatically”, even if I don’t ask to save it, when the application is closed (Please also explain me how i can disable this feature), i cannot use the previous releases that are all overwrited.

As result i risk at any time to make unusable every project.

Can you please help me to find what i doing wrong?

Thanks.

Regards.

Massimo

send me a PM with your anydesk ID.