Email problems, can't send an email

Hello there, I am currently facing a problem, I can’t send an email, please see the image below. I think it has to do with the SSL issue. I have managed to install SSL on my local wamp server but it is not working with the quasar vue and PHP App I am building. I really need.

All my SMTP server, port, username and password are correct

some help.

you need to make sure you have configured your email settings from the project setting area.

Hello Willvin, I have done it but still getting the same error. I think it’s an SSL error

If you are using Laravel or Python for backend, read this thread Email error, forgot password not working - Questions / PHPRad Vue - Radsystems Forum

Thank you willvin. Just another one, I have used random_num(10) from RadSystems to fill up an ID field on a table that is a primary key instead of an auto-increment from the DB. Just want to know how safe it is and the probability of not having a repeated number from the random number function.

You should not totally trust that it will generate a very unique number always, you should have a mechanism that checks that the generated number is actually unique. You could set the checkDupplicate to True, or you can query the DB to verify that the number does not exist.

Hello Willvin, I have a problem, using my local server on another machine to host my built Quasar Vue app for trial since I have an installed SSL certificate on it, but I am getting this error all the time:

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//IETF//DTD HTML 2.0//EN"> <html><head> <title>404 Not Found</title> </head><body> <h1>Not Found</h1> <p>The requested URL was not found on this server.</p> <hr> <address>Apache/2.4.51 (Win64) OpenSSL/1.1.1l PHP/7.4.26 Server at localhost Port 443</address> </body></html>

I have followed everything in your video on how to publish online. Please help…

You need to publish your API first and make sure you can access it before using the API link/url to compile and publish your frontend.