Integrate thirdparty CSS

Hello,

We generally use UBold Admin Template for all our web applications.

Are there any changes that we can integrate the CSS of UBold in RadSystems?

TIA

Hi @YogiYang,
you can either copy the content of your CSS file to the Custom CSS Configuration, or you can manually integrate the CSS file after generating your application, by including the CSS file in your project.

1 Like

Ok that is great.

But doing that will allow me to apply a particular custom style to an element for the UI of RadSystem or will I have to manually attach a style to an element after the code is generated?

TIA

@YogiYang To apply your style you will need to edit the page as custom, and in some sections, you are allowed to apply CSS class Page Design components. If that doesn’t work for you, then you will have to apply your code to the already generated projects. That is what I meant initially.

1 Like

if you are on classic you can do as Willvin has said! you can also check if they have a vue version of what you are looking for if you are on vuerad or any version using vue! if not and you are using vue! locate index.template.html file! here paste your css file links and save! now you can use your admins coed anywhere in the project ! incase you also want to add custom headers you will add them here also! good luck

1 Like