Issue with php and Radstudio creating authentication

I am using RadSystems Standard Edition 8.5.9 to create a PHP, Bootstrap web app. I have Laragon 5.0.0 which has the requirements for RadSystems Php 7.4.19 (since php 8.1 isn’t supported yet).
All works fine until i publish my project and then i get an error: " Fatal error : Composer detected issues in your platform: Your Composer dependencies require a PHP version “>= 8.1.0”."
To fix this, i add php 8.1 to laragon and i am now able to view the publish and view the project.
The problems now begin when i want to add authentication to the project. When i setup the necessary user table and fields and hit the “Okay” button, a cmd windows pops up with “PHP Fatal error: Composer detected issues in your platform: Your Composer dependencies require a PHP version “>= 8.1.0”. You are running 7.4.19.” The login page is created but not functioning and i cannot login to my system. If i manually edit the composer.json file and specify to use lavarel 8 (instead of 10) and also set the dependencies to versions for php 7.4, the composer.json file gets writeen over everytime i publish from within RadSytems.
How can i solve this?

Silly me. I had php 7.4.19 installed globally. Removing it from my system environment fixed that and i was able to succesfully create the login pages and allow for authentication.