Need to include features in RadSystems

Need to include Capacitor as a default in RadSystems for mobile app development. And also need to add below useful components.
1> Meetings Schedule
2> Send automatically report to (one or all) of all or specific record when record created, can set filters as like data, months, years etc…
3> Should be option to auto integrate with 50 famous payment gateways of all over the world.
4> Should be option to get current GPS location and can show map using these locations. track by GPS location as like uber, hungerstation and cargo etc…
5> Should be option to login using 10 famous social media accounts as like microsoft, google, github, factbook, twitter, Instagram, fiver, upworks, etc…
6> Should be readymade famous projects as like HRM, Procurement, Financial Management, Warehouse and Inventory, CRM, CMS, Job Portal, Hospital Management, Shuttle Transport Service, Cargo, E-Invoicing, ERP POS, Project and Task Management, etc…
I have many ideas to highlight more useful things those should be in RadSystems to make it No1 Application.

I hope RadSystems team will understand my suggestion and will be implement in RadSystems.

Thanks

1 Like