Php v8+ error when I publish my project

I got this error

Deprecated: Return type of Illuminate\Container\Container::offsetExists($key) should either be compatible with ArrayAccess::offsetExists(mixed $offset): bool, or the #[\ReturnTypeWillChange] attribute should be used to temporarily suppress the notice in C:\Users\Taiwo\Documents\RadSystems\PHPRad Classic Projects\hotelmanagementsystem\vendor\laravel\framework\src\Illuminate\Container\Container.php on line 1271

Deprecated: Return type of Illuminate\Container\Container::offsetGet($key) should either be compatible with ArrayAccess::offsetGet(mixed $offset): mixed, or the #[\ReturnTypeWillChange] attribute should be used to temporarily suppress the notice in C:\Users\Taiwo\Documents\RadSystems\PHPRad Classic Projects\hotelmanagementsystem\vendor\laravel\framework\src\Illuminate\Container\Container.php on line 1282

Deprecated: Return type of Illuminate\Container\Container::offsetSet($key, $value) should either be compatible with ArrayAccess::offsetSet(mixed $offset, mixed $value): void, or the #[\ReturnTypeWillChange] attribute should be used to temporarily suppress the notice in C:\Users\Taiwo\Documents\RadSystems\PHPRad Classic Projects\hotelmanagementsystem\vendor\laravel\framework\src\Illuminate\Container\Container.php on line 1294

Deprecated: Return type of Illuminate\Container\Container::offsetUnset($key) should either be compatible with ArrayAccess::offsetUnset(mixed $offset): void, or the #[\ReturnTypeWillChange] attribute should be used to temporarily suppress the notice in C:\Users\Taiwo\Documents\RadSystems\PHPRad Classic Projects\hotelmanagementsystem\vendor\laravel\framework\src\Illuminate\Container\Container.php on line 1307

Deprecated: Return type of Dotenv\Repository\AbstractRepository::offsetExists($offset) should either be compatible with ArrayAccess::offsetExists(mixed $offset): bool, or the #[\ReturnTypeWillChange] attribute should be used to temporarily suppress the notice in C:\Users\Taiwo\Documents\RadSystems\PHPRad Classic Projects\hotelmanagementsystem\vendor\vlucas\phpdotenv\src\Repository\AbstractRepository.php on line 147

Deprecated: Return type of Dotenv\Repository\AbstractRepository::offsetGet($offset) should either be compatible with ArrayAccess::offsetGet(mixed $offset): mixed, or the #[\ReturnTypeWillChange] attribute should be used to temporarily suppress the notice in C:\Users\Taiwo\Documents\RadSystems\PHPRad Classic Projects\hotelmanagementsystem\vendor\vlucas\phpdotenv\src\Repository\AbstractRepository.php on line 155

Deprecated: Return type of Dotenv\Repository\AbstractRepository::offsetSet($offset, $value) should either be compatible with ArrayAccess::offsetSet(mixed $offset, mixed $value): void, or the #[\ReturnTypeWillChange] attribute should be used to temporarily suppress the notice in C:\Users\Taiwo\Documents\RadSystems\PHPRad Classic Projects\hotelmanagementsystem\vendor\vlucas\phpdotenv\src\Repository\AbstractRepository.php on line 163

Deprecated: Return type of Dotenv\Repository\AbstractRepository::offsetUnset($offset) should either be compatible with ArrayAccess::offsetUnset(mixed $offset): void, or the #[\ReturnTypeWillChange] attribute should be used to temporarily suppress the notice in C:\Users\Taiwo\Documents\RadSystems\PHPRad Classic Projects\hotelmanagementsystem\vendor\vlucas\phpdotenv\src\Repository\AbstractRepository.php on line 171

Deprecated: Return type of Illuminate\Config\Repository::offsetExists($key) should either be compatible with ArrayAccess::offsetExists(mixed $offset): bool, or the #[\ReturnTypeWillChange] attribute should be used to temporarily suppress the notice in C:\Users\Taiwo\Documents\RadSystems\PHPRad Classic Projects\hotelmanagementsystem\vendor\laravel\framework\src\Illuminate\Config\Repository.php on line 141

Deprecated: Return type of Illuminate\Config\Repository::offsetGet($key) should either be compatible with ArrayAccess::offsetGet(mixed $offset): mixed, or the #[\ReturnTypeWillChange] attribute should be used to temporarily suppress the notice in C:\Users\Taiwo\Documents\RadSystems\PHPRad Classic Projects\hotelmanagementsystem\vendor\laravel\framework\src\Illuminate\Config\Repository.php on line 152

Deprecated: Return type of Illuminate\Config\Repository::offsetSet($key, $value) should either be compatible with ArrayAccess::offsetSet(mixed $offset, mixed $value): void, or the #[\ReturnTypeWillChange] attribute should be used to temporarily suppress the notice in C:\Users\Taiwo\Documents\RadSystems\PHPRad Classic Projects\hotelmanagementsystem\vendor\laravel\framework\src\Illuminate\Config\Repository.php on line 164

Deprecated: Return type of Illuminate\Config\Repository::offsetUnset($key) should either be compatible with ArrayAccess::offsetUnset(mixed $offset): void, or the #[\ReturnTypeWillChange] attribute should be used to temporarily suppress the notice in C:\Users\Taiwo\Documents\RadSystems\PHPRad Classic Projects\hotelmanagementsystem\vendor\laravel\framework\src\Illuminate\Config\Repository.php on line 175

In Collection.php line 11:

During inheritance of ArrayAccess: Uncaught ErrorException: Return type of Illuminate\Support\Collection::offsetExi
sts($key) should either be compatible with ArrayAccess::offsetExists(mixed $offset): bool, or the #[\ReturnTypeWill
Change] attribute should be used to temporarily suppress the notice in C:\Users\Taiwo\Documents\RadSystems\PHPRad C
lassic Projects\hotelmanagementsystem\vendor\laravel\framework\src\Illuminate\Support\Collection.php:1349
Stack trace:
#0 C:\Users\Taiwo\Documents\RadSystems\PHPRad Classic Projects\hotelmanagementsystem\vendor\laravel\framework\src\I
lluminate\Support\Collection.php(11): Illuminate\Foundation\Bootstrap\HandleExceptions->handleError(8192, ‘Return t
ype of …’, ‘C:\Users\Taiwo\…’, 1349)
#1 C:\Users\Taiwo\Documents\RadSystems\PHPRad Classic Projects\hotelmanagementsystem\vendor\composer\ClassLoader.ph
p(444): include(‘C:\Users\Taiwo\…’)
#2 C:\Users\Taiwo\Documents\RadSystems\PHPRad Classic Projects\hotelmanagementsystem\vendor\composer\ClassLoader.ph
p(322): Composer\Autoload\includeFile(‘C:\Users\Taiwo\…’)
#3 C:\Users\Taiwo\Documents\RadSystems\PHPRad Classic Projects\hotelmanagementsystem\vendor\laravel\framework\src\I
lluminate\Support\helpers.php(110): Composer\Autoload\ClassLoader->loadClass(‘Illuminate\Supp…’)
#4 C:\Users\Taiwo\Documents\RadSystems\PHPRad Classic Projects\hotelmanagementsystem\vendor\laravel\framework\src\I
lluminate\Foundation\PackageManifest.php(130): collect(Array)
#5 C:\Users\Taiwo\Documents\RadSystems\PHPRad Classic Projects\hotelmanagementsystem\vendor\laravel\framework\src\I
lluminate\Foundation\PackageManifest.php(106): Illuminate\Foundation\PackageManifest->build()
#6 C:\Users\Taiwo\Documents\RadSystems\PHPRad Classic Projects\hotelmanagementsystem\vendor\laravel\framework\src\I
lluminate\Foundation\PackageManifest.php(89): Illuminate\Foundation\PackageManifest->getManifest()
#7 C:\Users\Taiwo\Documents\RadSystems\PHPRad Classic Projects\hotelmanagementsystem\vendor\laravel\framework\src\I
lluminate\Foundation\PackageManifest.php(78): Illuminate\Foundation\PackageManifest->config(‘aliases’)
#8 C:\Users\Taiwo\Documents\RadSystems\PHPRad Classic Projects\hotelmanagementsystem\vendor\laravel\framework\src\I
lluminate\Foundation\Bootstrap\RegisterFacades.php(26): Illuminate\Foundation\PackageManifest->aliases()
#9 C:\Users\Taiwo\Documents\RadSystems\PHPRad Classic Projects\hotelmanagementsystem\vendor\laravel\framework\src\I
lluminate\Foundation\Application.php(230): Illuminate\Foundation\Bootstrap\RegisterFacades->bootstrap(Object(Illumi
nate\Foundation\Application))
#10 C:\Users\Taiwo\Documents\RadSystems\PHPRad Classic Projects\hotelmanagementsystem\vendor\laravel\framework\src
Illuminate\Foundation\Console\Kernel.php(310): Illuminate\Foundation\Application->bootstrapWith(Array)
#11 C:\Users\Taiwo\Documents\RadSystems\PHPRad Classic Projects\hotelmanagementsystem\vendor\laravel\framework\src
Illuminate\Foundation\Console\Kernel.php(127): Illuminate\Foundation\Console\Kernel->bootstrap()
#12 C:\Users\Taiwo\Documents\RadSystems\PHPRad Classic Projects\hotelmanagementsystem\artisan(37): Illuminate\Found
ation\Console\Kernel->handle(Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Input\ArgvInput), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Ou
tput\ConsoleOutput))
#13 {main}

anytime I uses php v8+
how can I go around this please… I don’t want to downgrade