Publishing errors

I Get a lot of publishing errors concerning dotnet:
C:\Users\mhenn\Documents\RadSystems\ASPRad Projects\servicedesk\asp-dotnetcore-api\Models\publicholidays.cs(16,18): err
or CS1519: Invalid token ‘fixed’ in class, record, struct, or interface member declaration [C:\Users\mhenn\Documents\Ra
dSystems\ASPRad Projects\servicedesk\asp-dotnetcore-api\ServiceDesk.csproj]
C:\Users\mhenn\Documents\RadSystems\ASPRad Projects\servicedesk\asp-dotnetcore-api\Controllers\PublicholidaysController
.cs(64,46): error CS1513: } expected [C:\Users\mhenn\Documents\RadSystems\ASPRad Projects\servicedesk\asp-dotnetcore-ap
i\ServiceDesk.csproj]

I am connecting to a sqlserver database without problems. When I try an asp net core app this happens…

Wat version of Python is needed? I get errors on compiling pyodbc

@mpmahen try python 3.8.10

I have installed the recommended Python version and get this error when publishing:

Requirement already satisfied: texttable>=0.8.2 in c:\users\mhenn\documents\radsystems\pyrad projects\testpy\python-flask-api\venv\lib\site-packages (from pyexcel>=0.5.6->pyexcel-webio>=0.1.2->Flask-Excel==0.0.7->-r requirements.txt (line 12)) (1.6.7)
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “run.py”, line 1, in
from app import app
File “C:\Users\mhenn\Documents\RadSystems\PyRad Projects\testpy\python-flask-api\app_init_.py”, line 75, in
from .controllers.publicholidays import Publicholidays_blueprint
File “C:\Users\mhenn\Documents\RadSystems\PyRad Projects\testpy\python-flask-api\app\controllers\publicholidays.py”, line 34
Publicholidays.global.like(f’%{search}%') |
^
SyntaxError: invalid syntax

So far I have not been able to publish in Python and/or ASP!! Nothing works!

BTW the error is with global

Can you send me a PM with your Anydesk ID and when we can connect?

This is possible, in what time zone are you located? I’m in the Netherlands GMT + 1 (+1 summertime)
I will install this in my virtual machine.

Ok new error(sigh) When trying to creatre a simple project with PHP lavarel, it creates the app, but when I browse to the site I getr:
Call to undefined function Illuminate\Encryption\openssl_cipher_iv_length()
I’m using PHP 8.0 (also tried 8.2, thought this was the problem)

Make sure your database authentication table’s (e.g users) password field length is VARCHAR(255) or more characters. If that is okay, then you have to switch to PHP 7.4, as that is the recommended one for Radsystems Studio 8.2.3.

I have removed php 8 and installed php7.2.9. Same problem!

PHP 7.2.9 (cli) (built: Aug 15 2018 23:09:20) ( NTS MSVC15 (Visual C++ 2017) x64 )
Copyright (c) 1997-2018 The PHP Group
Zend Engine v3.2.0, Copyright (c) 1998-2018 Zend Technologies

Error

Call to undefined function Illuminate\Encryption\openssl_cipher_iv_length()

http://localhost:8050/

I also deleted the radsystems directory under my user directory before trying this. Do I need to remove something else?

You can take a look at the solution here php - Call to undefined function Illuminate\Encryption\openssl_cipher_iv_length() - laraval5 - Stack Overflow