RadSystems team should be stop development and on priority need to fix all bugs

RadSystems team should be stop development and on priority need to fix all bugs from RadSystems.

And then RadSystems should be get good things from PHPMaker and PHPRunner softwares and should be include in RadSystems to enhance the functinalties.

1 Like

Yes i agree with you, what is happening is the developers are releasing new versions rapidly and they are messing up with the last versions features and the new version will have non-working features of the last version, they should properly and thoroughly test the software before releasing it, now whenever i get to know the release of the new version i get afraid of using it just because it will have too many bugs and also some features which were working on previous versions will not work in the latest version. The team behind this software is brilliant they just have to be a little careful while testing the software, i am sure the team will make this software bug free and also “Backwards Compatible :pray: :pray:

1 Like

hello, all like i had predicted in my previous post, i am unable to add a modal, accordion to the pages, on “RadSystem Studio Version 8.5.9”