RadVue - grouping fields on "View Page" and "Add/Edit Page"

Hi, I have quite extensive formular and I like to group fields. How to do that. I dont see possibility on “Page Design” to group fields:

This can be also applied to “ADD / Edit” form.

How to do that?

Edit the page as custom and modify the HTML code the way you want them to appear.

Deqar Willvin, so I click “edit code” and modify core manually?

Yes, that is exactly what I meant.

I followed this method and found two issues with this.

1. When you edit the code manually and later make changes in the database, you will need to re-generate the code for the page, which will erase your manually edited code. So, you will need to first backup your manually edited code and then re-generate the page; later apply all the manual code changes again. This is quite a task and takes a lot of time and effort.

2. Entire manual code block for Add page will need to be repeated manually for Edit page. There is no way we can simply replicate the code block for both these pages. As a result, when we will make changes on, say Add page, we will also need to replicate the same changes on Edit page as well. This involves quite a deal of manual coding and mistakes are bound to happen.

I really wish Radsystems allowed us to design the page with control placeholders, and then the software replaces those placeholders with the actual controls. Something like this…

<div class="row">

<div class="col-sm-6">
{{company_id}}
</div>

<div class="col-sm-6">
{{company_name}}
</div>

</div>

This will give a great deal of flexibility of designing the pages yet not lose the main advantage of using Radsystems, the code automation.