SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1615 Prepared statement needs to be re-prepared

Hi everyone, I have a database view, and it will display on the page list, but the error message appears SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1615 Prepared statement needs to be re-prepared.
How to solve it?

Take a look at this solution given here if it helps. php - Laravel: General error: 1615 Prepared statement needs to be re-prepared - Stack Overflow

I don’t know which method to use in the forum you shared. Is it by adding “\PDO::ATTR_EMULATE_PREPARES => true” (any repercussions to be accepted?) or by “SET GLOBAL table_definition_cache = 1024” or even by “protected $primaryKey = ‘id’;”(how can it be from database views). Please tell me?

The issue with how the database view query has been written, the best option would be to rewrite the query. .“\PDO::ATTR_EMULATE_PREPARES => true” is more like a bypass. What the above does is escape query parameter values on the PDO library with strings instead of on the MySQL server using the binary protocol.

I will try to implement it, thanks

Below is proper solution to solve this issue:
If you are using views in RadSystems and facing below error:
sqlstate[hy000]: general error: 1615 prepared statement needs to be re-prepared (sql: select count(*) as aggregate

Add below code in php-laravel-api\config\Database.php file
‘options’ => [
\PDO::ATTR_EMULATE_PREPARES => true
],

Note: View will give error always after Publish Project with Sync Database.
To solve it:
Restart MySQL
And then Publish Project again, View pages will work.

It will solve the issue.